Windsor adult chat lines

See: Coram Children's Legal Centre - education legal practice.Common areas of advice include types of school, admissions, exclusions and Special Educational Needs.: If you are a man and experiencing domestic violence or abuse you can contact the Men's advice line on: 08. If your first language isn't English, they can arrange access to a telephone interpreter.You can also email them at: [email protected] or go to their website for their Web chat service.

For help with benefits or tax credits, contact your local advice agency or Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB). You can search for your nearest advice centre here: Advice UK - looking for advice?The National Domestic Violence Helpline offers translation facilities for callers whose first language is not English, and a service for callers who are deaf or hard of hearing.The National Centre for Domestic Violence provides a free, fast emergency injunction service to survivors of domestic violence regardless of their financial circumstances, race, gender or sexual orientation. Alternatively you can text: NCDV to 60777 and they will call you back.Shelter has a search facility on their website which you can use to find local services in England that provide advice on benefits, care and health needs, housing and debt: Shelter - Advice finder. You can talk to a Welsh-speaking adviser on 03454 04 05 05.You can contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline for free, confidential advice on consumer issues. For information about how to contact the consumer service online or (in limited circumstances) by post, see: Citizens Advice consumer helpline.Both help lines are free, confidential, open 24 hours and are for anyone who is experiencing, or has experienced domestic abuse, or for anyone who is worried about domestic abuse happening to a friend, family member or colleague.


Leave a Reply